Saturday, February 28, 2015

Recycling a Torn Blouse

Today I scored this cute (but torn) blouse from my local consignment shop.  The owner didn't want to donate or toss the item since it was ripped so she gave it to me for free!


I cut the body of the shirt below the waist and used the fabric to make a quick infinity scarf!


Today's refashion was the first installment of a seven day (I-need-inspiration-to-get-off-the-couch) refashion challenge!  If you want to join in (or check out the original post for this refashion) head on over to my blog and leave comments with your daily refashions!  Happy sewing!

Shawn Elizabeth




2 comments:

Lovenicky said...

I love the scarf on you! What a great use of a piece of unwearable clothing!

Unknown said...

I love infinity scarves, and I especially love FREE infinity scarves! Good luck on your seven day challenge!

- Elizabeth, EOD
aka The Hungry Octopus