Sunday, November 29, 2015

A remake of something new created item number 2

I don't often buy new full price, but this was for a very special occasion, and it was inexpensive enough for me to buy 2. It was exactly the print I wanted but not in the style, so even when willing to buy RTW I can't usually find what I want! Visit here for how to create the new neck tie!





This refashion, created pieces for another refashion including collar, cuffs, front stands and bits of body. I had used most of the body pieces for the neck tie.


 I knew where I'd seen a good contrast print... on a sale rail!


I self drafted the 2nd top basing it on the Sewoverit vintage shirt dress and reused the leftover pieces from the 1st refashion. For details on how I hacked the pattern look on my blog!







3 comments:

Carissa said...

Wow! Those two fabrics look like they were meant for each other. Great job on both tops!

-Carissa
EOD

Unknown said...

Hi. Thank you. I know I could hardly believe my luck!!

TheRefashStash said...

Very nice! Its hard to imagine those fabrics not together!